INJURED POLICE OFFICER’S FUND FORD BRONCO RAFFLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for supporting the Ford Bronco Raffle, conducted by the Injured Police Officer’s Fund (“IPOF” or “Sponsor”). The Raffle will be conducted online beginning on March 25, 2023 at 0800 hours and will conclude after a maximum of 2500 raffle tickets have been sold. Your purchase of one or more IPOF raffle ticket(s) signifies your full and unconditional agreement to the following Terms & Conditions. In the event of any dispute, a reasonable interpretation or determination by the IPOF regarding the application of these Terms & Conditions is final and binding in all matters related to the Raffle.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW AND OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. The chances of winning are based on the number of tickets sold. If fewer tickets are sold, the chances of winning The Prize, a 2022 4-Door Advanced 4×4 Outer Banks Ford Bronco, improves.
- To be eligible to purchase a ticket, you must be at least 18 years old or the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older as of the date of entry, and a living resident of the United States. The following persons, their employees, and Immediate Family Members, are not eligible to purchase a ticket: officers, directors, and employees of the IPOF.
- “Immediate Family Members” includes the spouse, parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This definition also includes individuals for whom an employee is the current legal guardian or individuals who are not legally related to but who reside with an employee, including “step” and adoptive relationships. The determinations of the IPOF are final and binding with respect to any matter arising out of the interpretation or application of these Terms & Conditions.
- A ticket purchased by an ineligible person is void, and cannot be a winning ticket. No refunds will be made to ineligible purchasers, except in the IPOF’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Winning The Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The IPOF reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the winner.
- The Injured Police Officer’s Fund 9330 W. Lake Mead Blvd., Ste. 130 Las Vegas, Nevada 89134.
- Tickets may be purchased on https://raffle.ipof.vegas. You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and win. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified.
- Tickets may be purchased in increments of either 1 for $100 each, or 6 for $500.
- The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased in any one transaction is limited to 12 tickets. So, in the event you want to purchase more than 12 tickets, you will need to make multiple transactions.
- A ticket represents a chance to win the opportunity to accept an offer of The Prize. All sales of tickets are final, and no refunds will be paid.
- Tickets, The Prize, receipts, and any winner’s rights are not transferable.
- The IPOF reserves the right to reject any ticket reservation request that is submitted with payment that does not constitute “good funds.” A ticket issued for a credit or debit card charge that was “declined,” or reported as “invalid” or “stolen” is void and cannot be a winning ticket.
The winning ticket for The Prize will be selected by a random drawing after the 2500 tickets have been sold. The IPOF will select the name of potential winner of The Prize in a random drawing from all eligible raffle tickets. All tickets have an equal chance to win.
- The odds of winning The Prize depends on the number of valid raffle tickets sold. The chances of winning are based on the number of tickets sold. If fewer tickets are sold, the chances of winning The Prize improves.
- The Prize will be awarded to only one (1) winner.
- The IPOF will notify the winner in writing by sending a certified U.S. Mail, return receipt requested, to the mailing address provided when purchasing the winning raffle ticket.
- The winner must accept The Prize, by signing a Winner Notification Agreement (“WNA”) and returning it to the IPOF within seven (7) days of receipt. If the winner does not return the accepted agreement to accept The Prize, within the time period specified by the IPOF, or if the winner is disqualified for any reason, The Prize is forfeited and no substitute or alternative prize will be provided. The forfeited Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- Acceptance of the WNA constitutes permission for the IPOF to use the winner’s name, likeness, picture, video image, and relevant quotes to promote the IPOF, and agreement by the winner that The Prize will not be used for fundraising for another charity.
- The winner of The Prize shall have no rights in or to The Prize itself until the winner has been verified as eligible by the IPOF, has timely executed the WNA and returned it to the IPOF, and until delivery of The Prize to the winner has been completed. Until that time, as between the IPOF and the winner, The Prize remains the sole property of the IPOF.
- If the winner declines The Prize or is deemed ineligible, a second drawing will be held within 30 days. The second drawing will be witnessed by two members of the executive board of the IPOF.
- Verification of Potential Winners: ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY THE IPOF, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE RAFFLE. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of The Prize not specifically stated herein are the responsibility solely of winner. The Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash. The IPOF will not replace a lost or stolen prize or components of The Prize. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
- Only The Prize stated in these Terms & Conditions is available to be won in the Raffle.
- The value of The Prize is includible in the winner’s gross income, and may be subject to reporting by the IPOF to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner should consult a tax professional in connection with all tax consequences.
- Winner shall be responsible for all applicable taxes, titling, and licensing fees prior to receiving The Prize vehicle.
- The IPOF takes no responsibility for any tax liabilities.
Release and Limitation of Liability
The winner hereby releases and holds the IPOF harmless with respect to any claim based on any such occurrence. A raffle entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of duty or conduct related to the Raffle shall be limited to the return of the purchase price paid for his or her raffle ticket(s). In no event shall the IPOF be liable to any person for any loss or injuries to earnings, profits or goodwill, or for any incidental, special, punitive or, consequential, or other damages of any person or entity whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of the Raffle, use or ownership of The Prize.
If, for any reason, the Raffle is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the IPOF which corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Raffle, the IPOF may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) cancel or terminate the Raffle (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Raffle or suspend the Raffle to address the impairment and then resume the Raffle in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the prize from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of impairment, and all eligible entries received.